Requirements for attending as a guest speaker or researcher:
- Those who wish to participate in the conference could either submit a paper or just attend the panels and sessions.
- Send an electronic copy of the abstract of your paper to be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If it is initially accepted, then you can send the full paper for evaluation. The final decision of the Scientific Committee will be sent to the author.
- Papers are accepted in both Arabic and English languages, along with their Arabic or English abstracts, on condition that they fulfill the following requirements and standards:
- Not to exceed 20 pages.
- The topic should tackle one of the conference’s main themes.
- Original, fulfilling the scientific methodology requirements.
- Complying to the Template and Style Guide for Submissions
Participants are also encouraged to submit a pre-organized panel. Pre-organized panels consist of a minimum of three and a maximum of five presenters and include a chair and a discussant. The submission of a pre-organized panel requires an abstract of the over-all ration of the panel and the abstracts of all individual contributions.